November is National Homelessness Awareness Month, a perfect time to share compassion with our unhoused neighbors through donation and support. To commemorate this month, National Health Foundation is hosting a Holiday Donation Drive on Friday, November 12 and Saturday, November 13. NHF will accept drop-off donations of new and gently used clothing, shoes, hygiene kits, and other items at our Pico-Union and Oxnard recuperative care centers from 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
Access to clean clothing and hygiene items is essential to the overall well-being of a person and can be the key to opening doors to employment and permanent housing. Your donation will stock NHF’s clothing store and will help to restore dignity for those experiencing homelessness!
Unable to drop-off in person? Make a monetary donation to NHF!
You can drop off donation items at our Pico-Union and Oxnard recuperative care centers from 9:00am to 5:00pm:
1032 W. 18th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
1245 N. Oxnard Blvd.
Oxnard, CA 93030
We are accepting donations of any of the following items:
NEW OR GENTLY USED:
– Sweatpants (S, M, L, XL & XXL)
– Sweatshirts / Hoodies (S, M, L, XL & XXL)
– Coats (S, M, L, XL & XXL)
– Men’s Shirts (S, M, L, XL & XXL)
– Women’s Shirts (S, M, L & XL)
– Men’s Shoes (Sizes: 9-14)
– Women’s Shoes (Sizes: 6-10)
– Women’s Underwear (S, M, L, XL & XXL)
– Men’s Underwear & Boxers (S, M, L, XL & XXL)
– Bras, preferably sports bras (S, M, L, XL & XXL)
– Men’s & Women’s Deodorants
– Laundry Pods
– Shaving Cream
– Bluetooth speakers (if anyone is willing to part with their old ones 😉)
– Gift cards (Starbucks, Blender’s, Topper’s Pizza, Denny’s)
– Coloring/activity books
– Art supplies
You can also make a donation through our Amazon wish list here: http://a.co/2tRZtTI
Our Facebook event page can be accessed here.
For questions, please contact NHF Communications at email@example.com.