REFERRING A CLIENT
1. Fill out a recuperative care referral form.
2. Fax completed referral form and supporting documents to (877) 551-5580.
3. Receive a call back from an intake coordinator within one hour. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call us at (866) 643-7284.
THE CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Why Refer to National Health Foundation Recuperative Care
- Endorsed by the Hospital Association of Southern California
- Easy referral process 7 days a week
- 99% acceptance rate, including patients with substance abuse and/or mental illness
- Weekend admissions available
- Referrals to primary care and social services, including mental health and substance abuse resources, housing options, food assistance and financial literacy
- All clients automatically entered in the county’s Coordinated Entry System for access to housing resources
- Trauma-informed care and harm reduction philosophy
- Hospitals receive a discharge summary for every patient, recapping their progress
- Extended stay available during the search for permanent housing
- Community partnerships with over 60 Southland hospitals
- Three locations throughout Southern California